Friday, October 1, 2010

Pinked!

ITS BREAST CANCER MONTH!
In honor of my Grandmother and all the other fighters out there it's tradition that my mom, sister mandy, friends taylor and hannah and I get "pinked".


To get pinked (if you live in the mesa AZ region) go to Tantrum Hair salon on Gilbert and Brown!



Also... made some pretty amazing Bacon-Cakes this weekend! Check it out!

 First make the pancake mix
 Cook the bacon

 Pour mix on top of bacon


 AND VOILA!
 Also get in fight with flour
 Look creepily through the spatula
 Smile
 Be creative
 Have a blue drink
 And then you can eat!

2 comments:

  1. Those look... extremely delicious. I'd like some bacon cakes, please! :) Ooh, and I love the pink hair- what a great way to show that you care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Way to get creative with it.... you're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete