Sunday, August 8, 2010

New kid on the block.

I just wanted to say Welcome!
The point of my blog is to literally get famous! Not because I will have an amazing blog but because of what I do with it. See, my goal, my Dream, is to own a bakery called Clouds of Cupcakes {And Bakery}. So instead of starting a bakery with no one knowing who I am I decided to first start a blog where people will see what I can do and spread around the word like wild fire!
On this blog I will post creations of sweet delights that i have made and sell them! And then hopefully it will start to be a business in itself !
I know this is a BIG ambition for just a Junior in high school, but just hear me out, I am not a force to be messed with because I have courage and I know my potential. So I will make my blog as exciting and lovely as possible and you look around and enjoy!! I promise not to be disappointing!
But as it is 11:35p.m. I might just wait till tomorrow or the next day to Actually get going, because I'll admit, I need Mandy's, my sister, help to get this going.
So have a great night and I'll see you soon!!
  

3 comments:

  1. If anyone can do it you can!!! And remember Ian is always willing to be a taste tester :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Get down wit yo bad self!! OW OW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl. check out updates on jared at my blog @ http://www.theweeksoftheweeks.blogspot.com/ love Julz (sis. weeks.)

    ReplyDelete